Historic Old Randolph County Courthouse

1872 Randolph County Courthouse E1373125414200

Historic Randolph County Courthouse is a grand attraction on the square in Pocahontas. Built in 1872 of early Victorian architecture, it still tempts the eye today with its beauty and grandeur. The Historic Courthouse was first used on April 7, 1875 as Tourist Informationcounty officials moved into the new building. Since 1940 it has served in various municipal capacities and today this beautiful building sits in the downtown square, and is home to our local Tourist Information Office and the Randolph County Chamber of Commerce.

Contact Information
107 E. Everett Street
870-892-3956

Directions